Ramblings

The honest to god reason I love my job is because I literally wake up excited about going to work. The smell of coffee, people I've grown close to, and the customers that tip well.
Too many people hate what they do, and I get it, I mean, you're doing this to get there, right? But my point is, what if there is no there? What if you die tomorrow? I want to be happy every second I can be and make it all count because we don't know when our time will run out(Jack Dawson is my spirit animal).

Waking up early and going for a drive has become something I genuinely love. The cool morning air, the quiet music, the dark sky, street lights. The feeling that nothing has gone wrong yet in that day, still fresh and perfect.

We're all complaining about the things in our life that suck, and I do too. But the problem is, we are usually our problem. If we don't have enough money, it's probably because we're spending on silly things we don't necessarily need; fast food, coffee breaks (understandable, might be a need actually, so scratch that), movies, snacks, the salon, blah blah blah. If we are unhappy in a relationship, why do we accept it? We always forget that we are in total control of it. We can end, or we can choose to give 100% and make it exceptional. We are way too okay with things just being okay. Humans are lazy.

If your feet are cold, put socks on. 

We take things too serious. Each other, life in general. Life wasn't meant to be something to frown about. I mean, we're here to live and to love others, to love ourselves, and find pure happiness. We just let all that pass us by while we're busy stressing about the things that, in the end, will be okay. It's always going to be okay. It's like we're addicted to worry. If we don't have somethings to worry about, it makes us worry because there should be something to worry about. WORRY(eat)ting it up. Literally, that donut won't make you feel better, do a sit up.

Speaking of, why do people freak out about working out? Literally a half an hour a day can make us feel incredible and help us enjoy life more but we would rather spend that 30 minutes playing a poker game on the toilet when there isn't even anything happening in the toilet(guilty).

People ask me all the time why I'm so happy. I don't have any other answer other than I just am. I decided to be and made that choice. It's not as hard as it sounds. Sure, things happen, I get sad. But you don't set up a tent and camp there. It's just a moment, and when it ends, there is no reason to think on it unless that thought makes you smile. You can learn from everything, but people choose to break instead of learm. I seriously don't understand it. No matter how bad things get, you most likely have clothes on your back, someone out there who knows and loves you, and you probably ate within the day. So, pull yourself together and get ready for the future you can make for yourself.

It's not that I don't care about what people go through, but the way I look at it is, everything bad that I've ever been through, I feel lucky to have been strong enough to make, I feel blessed to have been given chance after chance every single day, I feel privileged to still be here, smiling and living and breathing. So, no matter what you've been through, you have been given another chance to make a difference. I just think we should take that chance instead of wallowing in self pity.

Ramblings from Friday morning. No point to this, really, other than my friends are still asleep and I wanted to talk.